Tocha Signature Tea
What does TOCHA (pronounced toll-cha) mean? In Chinese, “to” means “happy,” and “cha” is a name for tea. So TOCHA simply means HAPPY TEA!
At Tocha Organic Tea, we are passionate about supporting the wellness of people, our communities, and our planet. We source only the best organic ingredients available, ones that have been valued for centuries for their unsurpassed taste and health benefits. We blend our teas in small batches, employing traditional artisan methods to achieve the perfect consistency. Our convenient, biodegradable pyramid sachets allow for optimal brewing, releasing a balanced bouquet of flavor and fragrance in every cup. With no artificial or "natural" flavors added, these exquisite teas are nature’s gift for your daily wellness, marked by TOCHA’s commitment to be a responsible citizen of the Earth we share.
- only certified ORGANIC ingredients. Pure and Clean.
- NO FLAVORINGS. No Artificial flavors. No "Natural" Flavors.
- PLANT BASED TEA BAG MATERIAL. Biodegradable, fully compostable, no plastic leak
- teas and blends PROMOTE WELLNESS as part of your daily lifestyle
- 5% of profit goes to help funding clean water projects worldwide
Green Defense | Eden Oolong | Honeybush Heaven | Rose Garden Puerh | Morning Pick-Me-Up | Serenity Lullaby | Jasmine Rhyme | Emerald Crest | Cardinal Oolong