Made in the UK
B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
Vitamin B complex helps prevent infections and helps support or promote:
- cell health
- growth of red blood cells
- energy levels
- good eyesight
- healthy brain function
- good digestion
- healthy appetite
- proper nerve function
- hormones and cholesterol production
- cardiovascular health
- muscle tone
In women, B vitamins are especially important for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. These vitamins aid in feotal brain development. And for expectant mothers, B vitamins may boost energy levels, ease nausea, and lower the risk of developing preeclampsia.
In men, B vitamins are thought to increase testosterone levels, which naturally decrease with age. They may also help men build muscle and increase strength.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – 16mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 1.4mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) – 1.4mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 1.4mg
- Vitamin B12 1% (Cyanocobalamin) – 0.25mg
- Folic Acid – 200ug
- Biotin (D-) – 50ug